Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What have I gotten myself into?

I've gone and done it.

After waffling back and forth on the idea, I have bought (or rather was allowed to buy) an XBOX Kinect system. There are two reasons for this ...
  • It's cool
  • I can (hopefully) use it as a way to lose weight
So, with the Boxing Day deals (and a staff discount), we now have an XBOX (4GB) console with a Kinect sensor bar, and a number of games:
  • Kinect Adventures (came with the bundle)
  • Body and Brain Connection
  • Child of Eden
  • Just Dance 3
  • Kinect Sports
and for the boys (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) ...
  • Lego Indiana Jones
  • Lego Star Wars 3
Now What?
And now that the system is in the house, and the sensor bar has been tuned (a procedure that reminded us of the animation from the Bad Robot production company), I can set about using the XBOX Kinect system as an exercise regiment ... hopefully I can stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment